23 ago 2014

Brano del giorno: "The Man with the Child in His Eyes"



I hear him,
Before I go to sleep,
And focus on the day that's been,
I realize he's there,
When I turn the light off,
And turn over,
Nobody knows about my man,
They think he's lost on some horizon,
And suddenly I find myself listening,
To a man I've never known before,
Telling me about the sea,
Oh his love is to eternity.

Oh he's here again,
The man with the child in his eyes,
Oh he's here again,
The man with the child in his eyes

He's very understanding and he's so,
Aware of all my situations,
When I stay up late,
He's always with me,
What I feel when I hesitate,
Oh I'm so worried about my love,
They say "No, No it won't last forever",
And here I am again my girl,
Wondering what on earth I am doing here,
Maybe he doesn't love me,
I just took a trip on my love for him.

Oh he's here again,
The man with the child in his eyes,
Oh he's here again,
The man with the child in his eyes




Songwriters: Bush, Kate
The Man With The Child In His Eyes lyrics © EMI Music Publishing



Kate Bush, La Boush, la più indipendente tra tutte le artiste mainstream d'Inghilterra, fu lanciata da David Gilmore dei Pink Floyd. Ebbe immediatamente successo con titoli come "Babooshka" e "Wuthering Heights" e decise di automanagerializzarsi, di non accettare alcuna imposizione da parte delle major
Tra i musicisti che hanno collaborato con lei ci sono Roy Harper, Peter Gabriel, Eric Clapton, Nigel Kennedy e Prince. 
Tricky, Björk e tanti altri, ma in primo luogo Tori Amos, la considerano un loro idolo. 

Se amate la musica di Kate (per alcuni una diva intramontabile, per altri una gatta isterica...) visitate il seguente link:

Divas: the power of the female voice: The Craft Of Love: the songs of Kate Bush, part one
A rare celestial event took place on the first of May: Kate Bush appeared in public! She attended the South Bank Show Awards to receive the [...]


Per quanto riguarda Topolàin... ebbene, ammetterlo non è difficile: lui adora Kate, e due sue canzoni in particolare: quelle in pratica che la lanciarono nell'universo del pop, cioè:





br>

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

"Music was my first love..."